Monday, July 21, 2014

Back from Zone Conference

July 16, 2014

Hello!

This is super short today because my email time is super limited.

I bet you guys didn't even know I was gone. But don't worry I'm back in Martinique. We had Zone Conference in Guadeloupe at the beginning of this week, and it was really good. I got to sleep in Baie-Mahault, my first area! It was so weird to be back. It was like I was home again! I also got to have a family home evening and teach an investigator that's getting baptized soon with the Desir family, whom I love!

Other good news is that Adrien got sustained and ordained to the office of an Elder in the Melchisedek Priesthood! He's doing great!

Last week we firmly set the baptismal date with Enzo for July 26th!

Zone Conference was great! We talked about Diligence, Faith, and Obedience. We also talked about how we can teach more using the Book of Mormon. I also had a very edifying interview with President Mehr and he gave me some great ideas of things I can work on. He's so inspired.

I also got some good photos from Zone Conference, but those will have to wait because I forgot my camera.

Love,
Elder Dayton

P.S. Lebron is back on the Cavs?? Oh-lo-lo...


No comments:

Post a Comment