Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hello, world!

June 2, 2014

I got a little bit involved with emailing other people this week, sot this will be a little short. Here's the snitch:

ALEXANDRA DISAPPEARED

Yeah, she's not getting baptized this week because she moved to her grandma's house. Too bad... We're trying to get hold of her again.

RENESSA GOT CONFIRMED

She's now a member!! :) Frère Lagrand confirmed her!

NEW INVESTIGATOR REMY

Frère Marie-Jeanne's 13 year-old son Remy. He's super cool and loves basketball. We're going to start playing with him. He has a Book of Mormon now and he's going to start reading it with his neighbor friend, Smiley (sick name, right?) #futuremissionaries

GOING TO TRINIDAD THIS WEEK

President Mehr called me last week and told me I'm going to Trinidad on Tuesday for a zone leader conference on Wednesday... I'm not even a zone leader! I'm excited though! It sounds like it's going to be awesome! :)

BOOK OF MORMON STUDY CLASS

Since we have our little group in Trinité, Elder Fraley and I started teaching a little institute class for our members. It's just starting to get rolling. I love doing it! It's a lot of fun! Now we just need to get more people to show up than Renessa and Soeur Delise... My love for the Book of Mormon is inexplicable now that I've been studying it so much. I'm almost done reading it for the 2nd time in French, and 4th time on my mission.

FINDING PRIESTHOOD HOLDERS AND FAMILIES

That's something we've been really trying to focus on lately. That's really what we need more than anything! No big news yet, but stay on the line...

I love you all! Happy birthday shoutout to Rachy-Rach! :) Thanks again to everyone that sent me birthday wishes! I loved them all! :)

Forever young,
Elder Dayton

No comments:

Post a Comment